Welcome to HUMBLE'S COLLECTION of LATEST CELL PHONES

Cool Fujitsu Prime F-01A Cell Phone: Works Under Water

Posted by Humble's collection / Category:

cell-phone Cool Fujitsu Prime F-01A Cell Phone: Works Under Water


Today I am very happy I  have got the unique water proof cell phone that works under water is the new Fujitsu Prime F-01A cell phone. This new cell phone designed to make call depth of about three feet for up to 30 minutes.
The GSM/W-CDMA phone comes with touch screen interface it has about 3.5-inch touch screen with a 5.2-megapixel camera. Once upon a time my cell phone was dropped in to the water suddenly I catch it but my mobile I like it before and finally I have lost it. From that day I was seeking for a mobile phone that will work under water also.
Cool, so the next time you are taking a swim in the pool possibly taking your phone along wow it’s a very good idea. If you want to take these cell phone then these cell phones are exclusively available at Japan but no chance to come US.

0 comments: